Menu
Ade26
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, my v+ box has stop on it and wont turn on have tried re set do i need an engineer?

Hi, my v+ box has stop on it and wont turn on have tried re set do i need an engineer? Have un plugged and left for a minute, have checked all connections. Before this occurred the V+ box kept re loading over and over it was then that I did the re set. Now just has STOP showing. Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi, my v+ box has stop on it and wont turn on have tried re set do i need an engineer?

Hi Ade26,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that your V+box stopped working.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you called in to our Customer Relations department and reported this and we have sorted out an engineer visit for this.

Please let me know how you get on with this and don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Ade26
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi, my v+ box has stop on it and wont turn on have tried re set do i need an engineer?

Hi Terri

Engineer came promptly and found a "dead" box and replaced and initiated it very quickly. All done!

Thanks Adrian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that the engineer was able to get the faulty equipment and restore your service.

Please don't be a stranger around the Community! Have a browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Ade26
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

As a service this was brill. To those that post that calls take for ever, service is poor, it takes ages to get engineer etc etc. All I can say is...it took less than 72 hours to fix and could have been as little as 36 hours had I been available! I wish all service companies were this efficient!!

Regards

Adrian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your kind words. It's always nice to hear some positive feedback.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos