Menu
Amycossinsx
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, my v box HD is displaying AP:52 and shows a flashing heart too

3 weeks ago I was watching a movie and my virgin box just completely turned off, I went to turn it on and it loaded up to AP:52. I turned it off and on a number of times and it still did the same thing. I then left it up till now and I thought it would have solved it self but it's still showing the same thing. AP:52 with a flashing heart next to it and my screen is completely blank. Any ideas what's wrong with it and how I can solve the problem. 

also there is another v hd box in the house and it works fine, doesn't show the same problem. I put that box in my room and plugged it in and it worked fine so it's not the cable or wires.

0 Kudos
mphippen
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi, my v box HD is displaying AP:52 and shows a flashing heart too

Hi Amycossinsx,

From the sounds of it there is definitely a problem with the box itself. I think you probably need to call Virgin for them to take a look at it. One of the staff on here might be able to do a remote check on it, though.

Personally I would call them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amycossinsx, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your V Box. This isn't what we like to hear and i'm more than happy to take a look at things. 

I've tried to locate your account using your forum credentials but have been unable to do so. 

I've sent you a private message requesting some information. Once I have this I will be able to help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Amycossinsx. 

I've now been able to run some testing on your account, and can see some errors with the TV service and the power levels that feed your VHD box. 

I'd now like to look into booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I've sent you another private message in order to arrange this. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Amycossinsx, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you were able to view my private message from the other day, as I've yet to have a reply. 

Should you wish for me to book a technician to call out then please let me know. 

Many thanks 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos