Menu
Kel88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi help please

Hi please help!
I tripped my electric on Tuesday night, my virgin worked fine but then Friday I came home from work and it is constantly stuck on starting up screen?! I have a solid blue light and a flashing red light?! Please help I'm going stir crazy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi help please

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM forum team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them a few days to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi help please

Hello Kel88,

Welcome to the community.

I have located your account and I can see a technician has already been booked for this so please let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos