Menu
Marcus1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've lost a lot of my TV channels. Shows"no picture error 3010

Hi anyone no why my TV has lost a lot of my channels saying "lost picture try again. Error 3010".

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Marcus1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hi I've lost a lot of my TV channels. Shows"no picture error 3010

Hi thanks for reply. To be honest it's got worse so will be ringing Virgin in the morning. Losing more channels seams like every day. Cheers for checking thou.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Marcus1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What's error 3010

What's error 3010 mean. Apart from no picture

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marcus, 

I'd firstly like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with the error code 3010. 

I've run some checks on the account and it looks like things are working there for you now, so hopefully it was just a temporary glitch. 

Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue. 

Apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Marcus1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi thanks for reply. To be honest it's got worse so will be ringing Virgin in the morning. Losing more channels seams like every day. Cheers for checking thou.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marcus1,

Thank you for getting back to us with that information. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a problem with your TV channels.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can see an issue that will require an engineer to fix for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos