Menu
elnttty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi - I've been following the Madam Secretary series on 'On demand' but the final episode is missing.

Episode 22 has not been loaded up to 'On demand'. It finishes with episode 21. Can I find it somewhere else. I'm on the M package not Tivo so can't use TV on the go.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi - I've been following the Madam Secretary series on 'On demand' but the final episode is m...

Hi elnttty,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that episode 22 was missing from Madam Secretary.

I have checked this now on the M package and we are showing Episodes 20, 21 & 22 and I have double checked that episode 22 is working.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi - I've been following the Madam Secretary series on 'On demand' but the final episode is m...

Hi elnttty,

I'm checking back with you to see if you were able to view Episode 22 of Madam Secretary, as I haven't had a response from you since my last post. I hope that's worked for you now.

Please let me know if I can help any further. Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
elnttty
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

Yes, thank you. I had another look at on demand last night and saw the episode was there and have been able to catch up. I'm glad to hear another series is on the way, I've really enjoyed the first one. Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi elnttty, 

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know how things are. 

I'm glad you were able to catch up on the show. 

If you notice any missing episodes again, make sure you give us a shout Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos