Menu
MummzyB
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I just upgraded my package today just wondering how long it takes to sort out?

Just wondering if anyone new how long it takes to upgrade
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I just upgraded my package today just wondering how long it takes to sort out?

That depends what sort of upgrade you applied - if it's just a channel change then it's usually fairly sporty.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
MummzyB
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi I just upgraded my package today just wondering how long it takes to sort out?

It's channels and Internet
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Internet might take a little longer. Did they say if they were sending you out a new hub?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Online upgrades for TV channels can take 24 to 48 hours.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
MummzyB
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No it didn't say anything about a new hub
0 Kudos
MummzyB
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou
0 Kudos