Menu
Scirocco
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I am unable to play HD on demand films through my V+ Box. The Virgin intro and advert are OK.

Hi. I am unable to play HD on demand films through my V+ Box. The Virgin intro and advert are OK. This has happened a few times before. In this case the film was Mad Max Fury Road. I had to purchase the SD version so want a refund for the HD version.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi. I am unable to play HD on demand films through my V+ Box. The Virgin intro and advert are...

Hi there Scirocco, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you had an issue watching Mad Max Fury Road in HD. 

I've run some testing on your set top box, and can see some issues which may cause a fault, so would like to book a technician to call out and investigate further, I've sent you a private message in order to get this arranged. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos