Menu
dmdave
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Here we go again

It's that time again where everytime I want to watch catch up it comes up with problems and won't let me keeps saying try again later. Also the internet speed is that slow I could walk faster. Everywhere I go the WiFi is Lightening and when I get home it's slow. I really am getting fed up. It's getting to the point where I need to seek legal advice because I am not getting what I'm paying for, I really am sick of it I work three shifts so I have to use catch up and I dread putting the TV on because I never know if it's going to work ?

0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Here we go again

Have you reported the fault by calling 150? This is primarily a customer self help forum and it can take a few days for someone from the Virgin team to answer.

It may help to run some speed tests at different times of the day to get some quantified evidence. When running the tests if possible you should be connected direct to the Shub with nothing else connected.
0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could you not record the programs you want to watch rather than relying on catch up? Much more reliable and convenient.

0 Kudos
vircom
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That is what I do most of the time, but with a Tivo I sometimes run out of tuners. I also suspect that dmdave may have a problem with his internet that needs reporting. I also believe that catch up should work, it is a service we are paying for and VM have a duty to fix his problem.
0 Kudos