Menu
xxHxx
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help

I have a 10 digit number displayed on the top right of the screen on all channels. How do I get rid of it as it's rather distracting.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Hi XxHxx,

Welcome to the Community and many thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

I would love to help with this issue and would like to ask if this number changes whilst changing channel?

Also I would like to know if you've been able to call us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and have spoken to one of the team?

Many thanks. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

that would be  VMs " helpful" anti-piracy measure. They say that it appears briefly ( i.e. on BT sport it's "only" there for about 40 minutes of each 45 minute half)

Some muppet has apparently decided  we can't fix piracy so lets just ruin the viewing experience for the honest , paying customers instead.

it's enough to drive you to watch your paid-for live footie on a torrent  Smiley Happy.

& It's amusing that such a number causes zero problems for the torrent stream creators, who are able to suppress it & deliver a perfect picture.

0 Kudos
xxHxx
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The number doesn't change at all. I did phone up and spoke to a very helpful lady who couldn't explain it but did her thing and managed to fix it thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey XxHxx,

Cheers for the reply and calling in, I'm chuffed that they were able to help you and explain Smiley Happy

If you ever have any questions please let one of the team know here and one of us will be right with you Smiley Happy

Take  care

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos