Menu
deano1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help needed please been waiting over a month for virgin media to come a connect my TiVo box up

Hi all really getting fed up of virgin and will soon be going back to sky if they don't get there fingers out been waiting over a month for them to come out and connect my TiVo box up first time told me a date then phoned back a few days later to be told it hadn't been logged and then would ring me back next day with a urgent appointment still nothing ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help needed please been waiting over a month for virgin media to come a connect my TiVo box up

What is missing that they can't connect up? Is it the wiring inside/around the house, or is it the drop-line from the cabinet?

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
deano1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help needed please been waiting over a month for virgin media to come a connect my TiVo box up

Hi we have broadband and tv all ready we just need a cable running in to our living room where we want the TiVo box as got no cable there.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi deano1,

Thanks for posting!

I've had a peek at your account and I can see an install date has been booked for you.

Let me know how it goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos