Menu
poppy13
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Help - Tivo power button flashing

Not sure  if my message went through having trouble with TiVo power button keeps flashing and then anotice comes up no signal on any channel Only had this box 2wks today and sick of rebooting Can someone help Thank you

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help - Tivo power button flashing

Sounds like you've lost your connection back to Virgin. Check that the coax is firmly attached in the back of the TiVo and to any isolator or splitter that's on the coax. Also, if you have cable broadband check that as well. If the internet is working but not the TiVo and the cables are all tight then you probably have a fault on your TiVo. Either way, unless it's loose cables you need to put a call in to customer services.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos

All Replies
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds like you've lost your connection back to Virgin. Check that the coax is firmly attached in the back of the TiVo and to any isolator or splitter that's on the coax. Also, if you have cable broadband check that as well. If the internet is working but not the TiVo and the cables are all tight then you probably have a fault on your TiVo. Either way, unless it's loose cables you need to put a call in to customer services.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
poppy13
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help All cables are secure so have called Virgin Media engineer coming out on Monday morning Thanks again

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Great. Does your internet still work? Just curious as to whether it's the TiVo or something further down line.

0 Kudos
poppy13
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Haven't got the internet connect to TiVo if this is what you mean only my desk top computer 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey poppy13

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service, that being said, I'm glad to hear that you've arranged for an appointment and I'd love to hear how it goes.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward and fingers crossed this issue is resolved on Monday.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
poppy13
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I will let you know what happens I put it on standby when I went to bed last night stand by button red got up this morning it had gone green weird or what 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey poppy13

Thanks for the update, how did the appointment go recently?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
poppy13
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Appointment went well a very nice young guy came I don't think he knew what could be causing it has it was set up properly and activated He changed the box for another one up to now everything seems to be fine Keeping fingers crossed Thanks for help and concern.
Poppy13
0 Kudos