Menu
Darrenhoare
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help I'm getting a smart card error 3014 can anyone help

Hi
I turned on my virgin tv box this evening. I got an error message saying 'It seems this SmartCard is invalid'.
I turned the Virgin TV box off and then on again and still the same error. I also turned the box off and pulled the card out put it back in again and still the same error.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help I'm getting a smart card error 3014 can anyone help

Darrenhoare wrote:

Hi
I turned on my virgin tv box this evening. I got an error message saying 'It seems this SmartCard is invalid'.
I turned the Virgin TV box off and then on again and still the same error. I also turned the box off and pulled the card out put it back in again and still the same error.

If you have not used the box in a while it will need signals sent down to it, you can get this done by two main routes: Call into 150 from a VM landline if you have one or 0345 454 1111 from all other lines and then go with option 2 to report a TV fault (available until midnight.) Or wait for a member of the Forum Team to reply to your topic - they'll also sort it in the same way.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help I'm getting a smart card error 3014 can anyone help

Hey Darrenhoare

Welcome to the Virgin community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

Id like to take a closer look at this from our side for you but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately. So I can help with this, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos