Menu
Brendantanton
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hd on demand issues

Hi all, I'm having trouble watching a few films from sky on demand in HD. Some films work, others come up with the on demand currently unavailable message but the film plays in normal definition. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hd on demand issues

An ongoing issue that VM say they are working to resolve. Last comment I saw was that this is mainly affecting new content and that if you retry later it usually works.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hd on demand issues

Hi Brendantanton

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your Sky HD On Demand content lately.

As Graham has mentioned, we're aware of an issue and are working hard to get this resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience it's causing, you should find the SD version work on all content though, if there's something you need to be watchingMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos