Menu
jenkelly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Have had no TV for 2 days now.

I switched on my TV last night to find that every channel is not working and a message on screen saying There is a problem with the signal on this channel. if it keeps happening call us on 150 etc... I have tried to call but can't get through, so I try the chat services and still can't get through.

Come on Virgin we have had plenty chats over the last 5 to 6 weeks about a phone line not being installed and now the Tv channels are not working. 

I can see SKY getting a call this weekend as the service I have been getting has been terrible.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have had no TV for 2 days now.

Hi jenkelly

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment, I hope that means that things are working as they should? If not, get in touch and I'll arrange for this to be escalated right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos