Menu
Jodiecarinaamy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Has the channels for each package changed?

Hi,

so im on a M+ package and I never had Comedy Central or MTV available to watch. I've just seen that I can now watch them so does this mean my package has been changed or has the channels for each package changed?

thanks for any help given.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has the channels for each package changed?

Umm not sure...

New bundles have been released. You would have to phone in and pass security to get changed to a new bundle under normal circumstances.   So assuming they are now giving us the extra channels in the equivalent bundle, everything is fine.  Its not like PPV where watching a channel could incur a charge, if its available for you to watch on TiVo or VHD, its part of your package.

Soo...yeah watch this space......

0 Kudos
tomtom250259
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They have changed some of the names for some of the packages on Virgin Media and they have added some new packages. Virgin have added Comedy Central to the M+ however MTV was already in the M+ package. They have not changed the name for them M+ package though, however they do not sell it anymore to new customers. Instead they are selling a similar package called the mix package which is very similar to new customers. If u want to know more here's a link to a website : http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/virgin-media-uk-get-comfy-your-virgin.html#more
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodiecarinaamy,

Welcome to the Community!

As the others have said, there have been some exciting changes to our bundles and channel line ups!

Check out all the new bundles on the Virgin Media Bundles site.

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos