Menu
Tamar1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HELP TV GUIDE

Since having a power cut few months back I've not been able to get my TV guide up. When pressed it just says V+ waking up but I can change Channel by the box it self. I've tried holding buttons down for so long but nothing I've done has sorted it.

Hope some 1 can help
Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP TV GUIDE

Your problem started a few months back?

Why have you not contacted faults to get this looked at?

The box is rented, so it's not as if you are charged for fault callouts. If the box does not work as it should, a call to 150 on your Virgin phone, or a post here & you will be on the way to getting the issue sorted. It does look like there is an issue with your box, so if you don't want to call it in, a member of the forum team here will respond in a day or so.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tamar1,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your V+ box.

As it's been going on for quite a while, I'd like to get a technician to take a look at the box. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of the screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tamar1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help. My neighbor had a virgin engineer go to there's so cheeckly asked them about it and they re-set my box and now it works. Ok I lost all the things I had recorded before it stopped working properly but I can now get my TV guide up so I can record new things.

Thanks again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Tamar1,

Sorry to hear you've lost all of your recordings but I'm really pleased to hear it's back up and running again and you're able to record your programs.

Any further issues just let us know and we'll look into it for you

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos