Menu
SJW77
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD interference

Hi Everyone I have just had VM installed (Less than a week) and i have noticed that a number fo my HD channels have interference, this is ruining my tv viewing The installation was new to the house and the cabling was run from the pavement outside my house to the house so is new. Thanks Steve
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD interference

You should check your service status in 'My Virgin Media' on-line, if there are no faults reported for your area, then phone 150 via virgin land line and report the fault 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that some of your HD channels aren't showing a good picture for you.  I'll be happy to help check this out.

How are things looking today?  If you're still experiencing poor picture on HD channels let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SJW77
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI,,

Yes i still have problems - its not every channel or all the time but i get frequent interfference on the screen.  I also do not think that the picture quality is that good on both HD and non HD channels  - this may simply be my opinion, i used to have sky and for example watching sport seem to have better quality picture

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi SJW77,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that this fault is still present.  I have carried out a few more checks with the box this end and most signals are sitting fine.  There is one detectable issue that I'd like to get an engineer to take care of for you.

I will send you the details in a private message.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos