Menu
Mikethemackem
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD channels skipping

I seem to be constantly losing signal but only on the HD channels, they skip and lose audio I'm sick of resetting my box as advised as this does nothing...... Any help??
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HD channels skipping

Hi Mikethemackem,

Thank you for taking the time out to visit the Community, I can see it's been a couple of months so it's good to see you again Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the HD channels skipping, I've had a little look into the TV services in the home and I've been able to see that some of your downstream power levels aren't as they should be. As a result of my findings I'd like to arrange an engineer visit.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Mikethemackem,

Thank you for taking the time out to visit the Community, I can see it's been a couple of months so it's good to see you again Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the HD channels skipping, I've had a little look into the TV services in the home and I've been able to see that some of your downstream power levels aren't as they should be. As a result of my findings I'd like to arrange an engineer visit.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Ben

0 Kudos
Mikethemackem
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The msg isn't appearing I'm afraid everytime I click on the envelope it takes me to the homepage...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mikethemackem wrote:
The msg isn't appearing I'm afraid everytime I click on the envelope it takes me to the homepage...

Try this link

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mikethemackem,

Thank you for coming in and posting back to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for the delay here, I'd really like to help and I've had some difficulty gaining access to your account. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Ben

0 Kudos