Menu
Dandawn
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD channels are blurring

I have noticed that when watching HD channels the picture is very poor and blurry. I know my TV is fine as when using a ps4, the picture is perfect.
I have seen that signal strength could be a problem, how can I find out?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD channels are blurring

Hi there Dandawn, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing blurry pictures when watching HD channels. 

I've done some testing on your set top box, and all the power levels appear to be spot on. So now we'd have to look at other things that could cause this. 

First thing I would suggest is to try another HDMI lead. 

Also maybe take a look at the HDMI settings within the TiVo® box. Try changing the settings to see if this makes a difference. To view the settings, click on HOME > HELP AND SETTINGS > SETTINGS > VIDEO OUTPUT > VIDEO OUTPUT FORMAT

Let me know how this goes for you. 

Cheers and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Dandawn, 

Just thought I'd check with you to see if the suggestions I made have helped at all.

Please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Dandawn
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No, they haven't. What happens next?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me on this, 

I'd like to take another look at the testing to see if anything has changed, unfortunately today I am not able to find any account details through your forum credentials, when you logged in last it may not have been on your home connection. 

I've sent you a private message asking for some details, which will allow me to complete further testing for you. 

Many thanks

Huw

0 Kudos