Menu
Besses_Sop
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD channel

Hi, i have the hd package, why are my hd movies showjng that i dont subscribe?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD channel

Because the greedy people at Sky insist you pay an additional HD supplement for their premium channels.

"That will be another £7 a month please" !

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

colic
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was annoyed by this as at the time of placing my order on the phone I stated I wanted full sky movies and sky sports and HD.  Then once installed I had no HD for Sky channels just the other channels.  So then rang up and said it would be £7 extra, well I will keep my package for 12 months and move back to sky I think.  Partly because the HD channels that are on Virgin seem less quality then compared to sky?  The picture quality is just not as good even on non sky channels such as BT sports.

Besses_Sop
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hmm, very naughty really as I too asked for the full HD package and expected movies to be included, I have just switched from sky, will stay for 12 maths and then probably switch back to sky and get new customer special offers
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

With Virgin HD is included as standard. Sky think you should pay more for it. A good reason to go back? Your decision.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/cost-sky-virgin-soars-how-7203645

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos