Menu
jdku2003
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HD Channels Not Working or Breaking Up

Hi,

We recently upgraded our TV to include a lot more HD channels but a number of them (most) aren't working at all or break up so much to be un-watchable. Have rebooted, plugged and unplugged wires but nothing happens.

Channels that break up: Sky 1 HD, BBC2 HD, ITV Be HD, NG Wild HD, H2 HD, Film 4 HD

Channels that just say 'there's a problem, give us a call': Sky Liv HD, E4, Channel 5 HD, SyFy HD, Comedy Central HD, Fox HD, Alibi HD, MTV Live HD, TCM

Any ideas what the problem is and how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Channels Not Working or Breaking Up

Hi jdku2003,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®. I've located your account and run some checks. I can see a potential issue that's likely causing the poor pictures and missing channels.

Can you double check the white coax cable (thick white cable with a nut type fitting on the end of it) is firmly screwed/ pushed into the back of the TiVo®? If the problem persists after you've checked this just let me know and I'll sort it out.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jdku2003
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply. As mentioned above I'd already done that but gave it another go and it's still the same.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jdku2003,

Thanks for double checking that for me! I just wanted to make sure as a loose cable can cause these sorts of problems.

I'd like to get a technician to come and take a look at this for you. I've sent a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so we can get this arranged.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos