Menu
zacswann
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HD Box displaying LD01 and LD04 error

For the last 7 days our HD Box has been intermittently hanging.  If it is powered off and on again it gets stuck at either LD01 or LD04. If I run a test against the TV service through the Virgin Media site I get a message to say there is an issue and that I should sit back and switch the box back on in 10 minutes.  I have had to go through this routine 5 times in the last week.  This is not the service I am paying for and I am surprised that I haven't received a call from Virgin Media to say we are seeing an intermittent error which requires the following permanent fix, which I assume is a replacement box. Can someone looking into this for me? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Box displaying LD01 and LD04 error

If the boot sequence is getting no higher than LD04 this a fault with the box & not the service/network. Give faults a call on 150 from your Virgin Phone as they will have no idea you have a problem. The equipment in your home is not monitored by Virgin.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Box displaying LD01 and LD04 error

Hello zacswann,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your Virgin box.

As nodrogd has mentioned we don't monitor your equipment in a way that we would see that it's sticking on LD40 etc so we rely on our customers to let us know if there's any problems with their boxes.

From the description of your fault I would like to arrange for someone to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple enveope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos