Menu
macpusss
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HD +BOX

Hi all

Has anyone been having trouble with their HD + box switching off over night ,and not responding the following morning.You have to unplug and do a complete reboot in the morning then all works well till the next day, same occurs.

Have spoken to two people in my area and both are having this problem.

Could it be a software glitch only been occuring since 28/06/2016

any thoughts

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD +BOX

Boxes can lock up like this due to signal related issues. You can report this by ringing 150 from any Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 from others. The Forum Team here can also test your connection for issues & book engineer visits if required, although you may be waiting a while for a response.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
macpusss
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sorry forgot to mention this is my second box which is up in the bedroom. our signal seems to be okay as we have no issues on our main box ,or at all during the day on this box. The box in the bedroom just seems to be frozen in the morning and does not respond to any remote or any button  on the box

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Macpusss Smiley Very Happy

Welcome into the Community and many thanks for taking the time to visit us here and posting your comment. 

I'm very sorry to learn about the box acting strange, I'd love to help but would need some additional information to access your account and run some preliminary checks. 

I can see you've had some advice here and Nodrogd is right in the possibility of a signal issue. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos