0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (118 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Shaz5273
Thursday

Re: HBO Channel

HBO is a United States cable channel, so you won't get it this side of the pond. Most HBO content in the UK is exclusive to Sky Atlantic which Sky will only provide to customers on their own satellite or Now TV platforms.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Shaz5273
Thursday

thats a usa channel and its not even on sky only sky have Sky Atlantic on there satellite or Now TV platforms and Most HBO content in the UK is exclusive to Sky Atlantic and virgin media does not have access to this channel becuse of all the fights that sky and virgin media had since virgin media lose in count about virgin 1 that virgin media had not release to sky i know this fighting about channels since telewest days

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Shaz5273
Thursday

HBO is a United States cable channel, so you won't get it this side of the pond. Most HBO content in the UK is exclusive to Sky Atlantic which Sky will only provide to customers on their own satellite or Now TV platforms.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Shaz5273
Thursday

thats a usa channel and its not even on sky only sky have Sky Atlantic on there satellite or Now TV platforms and Most HBO content in the UK is exclusive to Sky Atlantic and virgin media does not have access to this channel becuse of all the fights that sky and virgin media had since virgin media lose in count about virgin 1 that virgin media had not release to sky i know this fighting about channels since telewest days

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others