Menu
Mark1871
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Green light flashing on TiVo, tv and BB down

There's a green light flashing on my TiVo box. I also lost tv and broadband for a while. Tv is back but the flashing light is still there. Broadband still off. This is becoming a regular thing and to be honest I'm getting fed up with it. If anyone who can arrange it reads this, I'd like an engineer appointment asap please.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green light flashing on TiVo, tv and BB down

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 [VM phone] / 0345 454 1111 [non-VM phone] (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM Forum Team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them from a few days to a couple of weeks to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Mark1871
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll call now. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark1871,

I've responded to your other post here: TiVo Error C130 and no broadband. Please let me know if you are still having an issue with your TiVo® and broadband service.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos