Menu
Mossy2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Grantchester series 2 episode 5

Can you tell me why Granchester series 2 is missing episodes 5 on ITV collections? All others are there and we have been waiting for series 2 to be available for some time so we could catch up before the Christmas special. Is it something that will be available soon?
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Grantchester series 2 episode 5

Hi Mossy2,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that Episode 5 of Grantchester is not available.

Checking this, I can see that it still hasn't been added to our On Demand programming, so I have escalated this to our technicians. 

I'll be back in touch when I have an update on this for you. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
AReith
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi - why is this still unavailable 1 month after being raised as an issue!?!? Surely you can get it sorted out??
0 Kudos
MooMooMildred
Tuning in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have reported the same issue three times by phone. Each time we receive a text message saying the issue is resolved. But still no episode 5 of season 2 Grantchester available from On Demand. Have other people's issue been resolved? Can see a few people have reported the same problem. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Mossy2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It never got resolved as far as i'm aware. We had to pay for the episode from youtube to catch up. Virgin on demand is a bit of a joke as far as i'm concerned. We rely on it to see things we wouldnt normally get to watch between work and children. We'll be switching to a different service as soon as our contract is up.
0 Kudos
MooMooMildred
Tuning in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mossy2, looks like we'll be doing the same on both counts!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello MooMooMildred,

Thanks for posting and I'm really sorry to hear that this hasn't been resolved.

Can I confirm if the episode you're trying to view is in HD or SD?

Also what path are you choosing to find this episode? For example Home - On Demand - Channel and so on.

I'm unable to locate your account to run further diagnostics so I'm just going to pop you a private message requesting further information which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me with your details.

Everything's looking good regarding the signals to your box so please let me know the answers to my previous post and I'll get this issue raised again for you.

Also is it only episode 5 that's missing?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MooMooMildred
Tuning in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we are watching in SD.

- only problems with episode 5, have already watched rest via On Demand apart from series 2 episode 6 (but we are able to access episode 6) 

- we have tried accessing via On Demand, Search & Discover and My Shows and Recordings (as it's listed with our recordings of Series 3 from live TV)

0 Kudos
Mossy2
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It may be worth noting that Granchester is not the only series affected by this glitch. We also had a problem with Death in Paradise and ended up watching it on Netflix.
0 Kudos