Menu
JustsoAJ
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Got email to say error 319 fixed but still getting error

I got an email excitedly telling me that the cause of the 319 error in my area  (Fault Ref: F004840373) was fixed!  I go to Sky movies on demand in the hopes of finally getting to watch The Revenant in glorious HD only to see the dreaded 319 error reappear.  Ok I thought, maybe it takes a while to take effect. After waiting another hour I try again and yes, you guessed right, there's the 319 error. 

So, my question is, what exactly was fixed? What else needs to done to get rid of this error?

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Got email to say error 319 fixed but still getting error

Yesterday it had a estimated fix of Monday 12th at 4pm.
I see it has now been removed from being an active fault but as you have found it doesn't seem to be fixed at all.
0 Kudos
JustsoAJ
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Got email to say error 319 fixed but still getting error

I got another email for the same fault telling me again it was fixed. Hallelujah I said, I can finally get to watch the Revenant in HD!

I go to Sky movies on demand, find the Revenant and see that HD is no longer available. I could have watched the SD version any time, it was HD I wanted. If the standard procedure to fix faults is  removing the feature there'll be nothing left worth watching. What a joke

0 Kudos