Menu
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Goodbye Virgin TV

Well i never thought i would but cancel my Virgin TV and go back to Sky but i have.

Sound gone wrong, humming/crashing/slow Tivos, On demand and catch up frequently being down......the list goes on. Had several engineers out recently who solve one problem and another starts.

Keeping my BB for now as it' the fastest in my area (although that too went down yesterday)

Shame as the Tivo has massive potential and i really used to love it! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
lozer2108
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Goodbye Virgin TV

Thinking of leaving too.  Too many channels missing for weeks now because of breaking up.  Paying too much for too little.

0 Kudos
yorkshirecath
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yea my 4HD and 5HD are rubbish at the minute Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

lozer2108 wrote:

Thinking of leaving too.  Too many channels missing for weeks now because of breaking up.  Paying too much for too little.

I'm presuming you have reported the problems to Virgin and given them a chance to investigate/resolve?

0 Kudos
marjrie
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My box is always freezing, might be time to try Sky, have never changed supplier since we began with nonexistent.
0 Kudos
lozer2108
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes and again today to be told no record of my first call even though they sent me an email asking me about my customer service experience!!!!  used to be with sky but changed because of bad broadband at the time.  now they can come on the back of fibre should be a lot better now.

0 Kudos