Menu
steve57tfl
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Good morning. I keep getting lost picture error code 3010 coming up, anybody know what this means p

Good morning, I'm getting lost picture error code 3010 coming up, anyone know what this means please.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Good morning. I keep getting lost picture error code 3010 coming up, anybody know what this means p

Yes - it means you have a fault! Quickest way to resolve is to phone VM (150 TV faults) and they'll look at your connection and rectify if they can or arrange a tech. Or you wait here for a Forum Team member to pick it - could be 48 hours or more.

Point - you rent this equipment from VM. It is their job to keep it working but they can't do that unless you tell them quickly.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Good morning. I keep getting lost picture error code 3010 coming up, anybody know what this means p

Yes - it means you have a fault! Quickest way to resolve is to phone VM (150 TV faults) and they'll look at your connection and rectify if they can or arrange a tech. Or you wait here for a Forum Team member to pick it - could be 48 hours or more.

Point - you rent this equipment from VM. It is their job to keep it working but they can't do that unless you tell them quickly.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Good morning. I keep getting lost picture error code 3010 coming up, anybody know what this m...

Hi steve57tfl,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a problem with your TV service.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. According to the test results, everything is looking good. I can see that you called in and spoke with my colleague about this issue. Has this issue been resolved for you now?

Please let me know if you have any further issues with your Virgin Media service and please don't be a stranger around the Community Forum.

Cheers.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos