Menu
thetrueblue
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Gold, schedule mismatch

What's going on with the V+ schedule for the channel GOLD?

For at least the last two nights the programme guide/schedule available from my V+ box has not matched the schedule printed in the newspapers and Tv magazines, or the programme actually being broadcast.

On Wednesday I set my machine to record Marley's Ghosts (9:40 - 10:15pm) but, although Gold aired it correctly, my timer got half an episode of Mrs.Brown's Boys and half of Marley's Ghosts. I will have to hope that i get the Friday night repeat.

Last night I noticed that Only Fools and Horses (Miami Twice episode) was showing (as per Radio Times schedule) but the V+ guide said it was Not Going Out, followed by more Not Going Out.  This was around 9:00pm.

Can we please have this corrected for tonight so that I can get the Marley's Ghosts repeat?

Thank you,

ttb

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Gold, schedule mismatch

If the schedule is currently wrong for tonight it is likely to stay that way. Due to the amount of processor time required on these old boxes, the EPG is only updated once a day (at around 12:30am). If you have ever used the box at this time, you will find it becomes very unresponsive for up to 30 minutes.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If the schedule is currently wrong for tonight it is likely to stay that way. Due to the amount of processor time required on these old boxes, the EPG is only updated once a day (at around 12:30am). If you have ever used the box at this time, you will find it becomes very unresponsive for up to 30 minutes.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

thetrueblue
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thanks for the speedy reply and the information disclosed.
Not your fault I know, but it doesn't explain why the schedule is wrong!
It would be nice if a member of staff could look into this and let us know.
Thanks againSmiley Happy
0 Kudos