Menu
Bernard77
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gold channel keeps stopping

When watching Gold via TV anywhere the stream often stops, picture goes blank as does sound and I am forced to click on the channel link and start again. It generally starts again first time but can take more attempts. Never happens when watching other channels on Anywhere via PC.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gold channel keeps stopping

Hi Bernard77,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems viewing the Gold channel via TV Anywhere. I can certainly appreciate how frustrating this problem can be.

I've been testing this all morning via different devices and I'm not able to replicate the same problem that you've been having.

I have re-synchronized TV Anywhere on your account. Please recheck this and let me know the following:

• Are you still having problems streaming the Gold channel?
  • How long have you been experiencing this issue?
  • Does this happen during a specific time of day/evening?

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bernard77,

I'm just checking back with you about the problem you reported accessing the Gold channel via TV Anywhere as I haven't received a response from you yet.

Please let me know if I can be of further help with this issue.

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Bernard77
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much all appears in order now and quality of picture much better too. 

0 Kudos