Menu
arhobbs
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ginx TV Ch290 missing

M+ subscriber. Suddenly Ginx TV is "no longer included in your package".

Why? Nothing has changed in my package and now I lose this channel and possibly others I've not checked should be included.

Any ideas why this channel has gone? I notice several other customers with the same issue in the last few months.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ginx TV Ch290 missing

There are some free promotions that ended this week, but most of these were M+ channels temporarily extended to M over Christmas. Did have a list but cant find it now.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
arhobbs
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's not part of a special offer, it is listed as part of M+ and has been for years, suddenly it is no longer available. There has been no change advertised and it still shows as part of M+ on all channel guides on their site and package lists.
0 Kudos
arhobbs
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any mods around who can help answer?
0 Kudos
Oxford
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm on M+ and still have have Ginx.(CH 290).

I know that doesn't help you,  but perhaps Virgin are taking the channel away in certain areas first.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oxford wrote:

I'm on M+ and still have have Ginx.(CH 290).

I know that doesn't help you,  but perhaps Virgin are taking the channel away in certain areas first.

VM don't add/remove channels in this way. If a channel has an EPG number it should be available if you are on the correct channel pack. Either the OP's problem is signal or box related, so this is likely going to be a tech callout job.

Forum team members take several days to respond to posts here, as this forum is designed for customers to help eachother by sharing information. If you want a quicker response, the phone is the best option (150 free from any VM landline/mobile)

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi arhobbs,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear the GinxTv channel is missing for you.

It appears this is not a fault but due to the package you are on. I can see you've called in to clarify this so hopefully it's been explained to you.

If you have any other queries by all means pop a post back to us.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos