Menu
Jo14
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Getting in contact

Really struggling to report a fault with my set top box. None of the recorded options are appropriate for this. How do you get to speak to someone? Am seriously considering cancelling with Virgin but probably wouldn't be able to anyway ...

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting in contact

I know is a pain you will eventually get to a human being go down the tv faults option Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jo14,

Thanks for letting us know about the community and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems with your Virgin box.

If there's anything I can help you with please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
josecool69
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Setting up the Skysports offer of £5 a month was so easy! But now the price has gone back to not being discounted, can I connect with anyone to not subscribe?

Of course not!Of course not!Really?Really?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi josecool69, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not been able to downgrade your package as easily as upgrading it. 

There is a 30 day notice period for removing premium channels so give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to set things in motion for you. 

They may also be able to have a look what offers are available for the channels so you don't have to lose them Smiley Happy

Keep me posted on how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos