Menu
robert191
Just joined
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Getting hacked off with error 319

319 constantly for the last 6 months. I am considering switching back to SKY where I didn't encounter any problems. Your Broadband is excellent but TV on Demand/Catch Up is pants

HappyHenry456
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting hacked off with error 319

Ditto, very rare to have a day where the On-Demand or catch-up works without an issue, 319 happens all the time. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello robert191,

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you've been experiencing with your On Demand and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of checks and what I would like to do is send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello HappyHenry456,

Sorry to hear you also have issues using the On Demand service.

I have been able to locate your account and would just like to check whether you're seeing this error on all boxes or just one in particular?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
HappyHenry456
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

All boxes.

Screenshot 2016-10-12 18.59.28.png

0 Kudos
HappyHenry456
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just saw this in my junk folder from 16:48 today, but has been 3 days since the fault, not very impressive

==>

Hello,
You have asked us to keep you up to date on the problem which is affecting your TV service(s).

Fault Ref: F004772831

This problem has now been fixed.

The Virgin Media Team

P.S. We don't pick up emails from this mailbox, so please don't reply to this email address.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello HappyHenry456,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay I've sent signals down to all three boxes, could you reset each box by the mains and let me know if there's any change please.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
HappyHenry456
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

Seems to go from bad to worse. Here is the latest from the Virgin Status page today for our area :-( I can feel a move to Sky coming on in the next few weeks unless this changes. I spend a lot of money on VM services per month and the service just seems to get worse. IMG_0032.PNG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi HappyHenry456

I'm sorry for the continued issues you're experiencing with your service, I'm hoping that you're able to use the service as you wish at the moment?

If not, are you experiencing this error with all On Demand programs and channels or just some?

Look forward to your response

Craig

0 Kudos
HappyHenry456
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for getting back and sorry for the delay in getting back. We got service back again but everyday there are errors of some sort, I have yet to find a day when something is not up on your status page and affects us, e.g. BBC iPlayer and some OnDemand is down today, tomorrow it will be something different. Basically my complaint is that the service is just un-reliable, we have also had lots of internet issues this week. Haven't got the energy to go into it now as we are hopefully moving soon and getting Sky put in where we move to. VM was working really well for us for quite a few years but past few years service has degraded and unreliable and overall gives me a bad impression of VM brand, sorry just the way it leaves you feeling. My neighbor had a nightmare with VM taking 3 months to fix her broadband that wasn't working. But thanks for getting back but we are probably only have a few months left with VM now

0 Kudos