Menu
fed-up-Alan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Getting a straight answer from Virgin about adding a third TiVo box

I've just spent an hour trying to get an answer to a simple question from Virgin Media and I've wasted my time because I got two conflicting answers. First I tried online chat where the agent gave me one price and when I asked a further question she closed the chat window on me!!!!! So I tried calling and eventually got through to an agent who gave me a totally different price.

Just how much would it cost me extra per month to add a third TiVo box to my XL package and how much is installation?

That's all I want to know, so come on Virgin let's have you all "singing from the same hymn sheet" with your pricing.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Getting a straight answer from Virgin about adding a third TiVo box

Additional TiVO's are now charged at £7.50 a month. There will be an install fee & also an activation fee. Best bet is to call Retentions (150 option 4 then 5) & haggle. You might be able to get the price down that way.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Additional TiVO's are now charged at £7.50 a month. There will be an install fee & also an activation fee. Best bet is to call Retentions (150 option 4 then 5) & haggle. You might be able to get the price down that way.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
fed-up-Alan
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for taking the time to reply. The wife called into our local Virgin shop and this is the same price that they quoted. I wont be using online chat with Virgin again, but then again.............. the agent did quote a lower price than the Virgin shop, perhaps a bargaining point especially as I kept a transcript of the convo.!

Once again thanks

0 Kudos