Menu
Rammie
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Full house

I've had email explaining about xl being changed to full house. It appears as though it should be an improvement. On the menu, the TV for xl has gone. The catch up stuff appears the same, usual last seven days stuff. The box sets appear to have a lot less in than before? Movies the same. 

Is the full house thing only relevant if you have a TIVO box?? I'm still on an old HD box. 

There was much more to choose from when it was called XL. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Full house

As far as the legacy boxes are concerned, this is just a name change for the TV bundle. The On Demand offering for the legacy boxes has for sometime differed from what is available on TiVO, whatever TV bundle you are on. TiVO deals are now becoming much cheaper to encourage uptake of the box, as the legacy platform is more or less at capacity now. So if you are out of contract this might be the time to look at upgrading, & save some money in the process.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As far as the legacy boxes are concerned, this is just a name change for the TV bundle. The On Demand offering for the legacy boxes has for sometime differed from what is available on TiVO, whatever TV bundle you are on. TiVO deals are now becoming much cheaper to encourage uptake of the box, as the legacy platform is more or less at capacity now. So if you are out of contract this might be the time to look at upgrading, & save some money in the process.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Rammie
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I may do the TIVO upgrade. I'll investigate. I'd never use it to record anything, but if it's possibly cheaper, and has more choice of older stuff.........
0 Kudos