Menu
Busbyboy68
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Full House XL

HI. I signed up to Virgin yesterday for a January install of a Full House Movies Bundle but when I was setting up my account this morning I saw it said Full House XL as my TV Package. Before I call them and ask I was wondering if that was the same thing as I can't see that Full House XL Package anywhere on the listings. Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Full House XL

I would imagine it's the same thing, full house is the same pack without the movies, Virgin keep changing the names of their pack and that's confusing, also make sure you get the latest V6 box and not the older Tivo as the V6 is a far superior unit and the costs are the same

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I would imagine it's the same thing, full house is the same pack without the movies, Virgin keep changing the names of their pack and that's confusing, also make sure you get the latest V6 box and not the older Tivo as the V6 is a far superior unit and the costs are the same

0 Kudos
Busbyboy68
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. Just wondered exactly what channels it came with, I just saw the sports and movies and thought that would do.The lad on the phone said it would be the V6. Cheers
0 Kudos