Menu
RagMan
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Freeview

Hello, will the United Christian Broadcast be available on Freeview with Virgin?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Freeview

Virgin do not have freeview.

Its a subscription only service.

Will they carry it on their broadcast platform ? That depends on negotiations between the broadcaster and VM.

Im guessing "no"

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Currently, only UCB Radio is available on Virgin. You can find it on Channel 914. UCB TV is available FTA on satellite, its not available on Freeview.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
RagMan
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I know that UCB is coming to Freeview in the coming weeks. The DAB radio service has the UCB offering & id rather hoped that the television element would be available through Virgin a Media.

Thank you for your answer.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Had unconfirmed reports that all UCB services have been withdrawn, with programmes only available via the UCB Player website.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ragman,

Thanks for coming by to us here and posting your comment. 

I've had a little look into this and can certainly see that this channel is on 914 and is in the status of this channel is to be confirmed. 

I'm afraid don't have any more info on this yet but we'll be sure to update you all, keep your eyes open for the channel and here.

Many thanks for the interest and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos