Menu
clclark2755
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Free tv

I signed up last month promotional offer of the free Samsung 32 inch tv, but no one can give me a definite answer as to when this will arrive. The first time I rang the advisor asked me what size I wanted and that he filled a form in? Why offer a size when the offer is for a certain size and model? The next advisor said I'd get it 28 days after installation and the third said I shouldn't have been asked a size for the tv as the offer I had was specific and that it'd arrive in around 45 day.

Can you please clear up exactly what's going to be received and when please. I have the order confirmation email with the offer shown if needed

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free tv

Did you want your free TV that will never actually turn up gift wrapped?     Smiley LOL

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi clclark2755

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the free TV and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see you've contacted our teams a few times about this.

Providing you are eligible for the TV the TV should be sent to you by our Rewards teams via their 3rd party suppliers once you have been with us for 28 days.

Once that date passes they process the request which can take a further 7 days to process request and deliver to you.

Once you've been with us for 45 days as a customer if the TV has not arrived, please drop back to us on this thread and we can confirm and check eligibility and arrange to escalate this for you.

Many thanks

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
clclark2755
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can I get an update please? Been told I'm eligible over the phone but still nothing has arrived.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi clclarke2755

My apologies about this, this is not something we have had much control over as the suppliers have had problems with their stocks, but they are working through the backlog as fast as they can to get these orders backfilled as soon as they can.

We are hoping that those who have been impacted, yourself included, will receive their TV's by the end of next week.

If this doesn't happen, please pop back as you have done and we can escalate this for you further.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Anthonyw
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It must be some backlog! still waiting 10 months later for mine!

0 Kudos
davieboy234
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

wow is that serious ?  I've been waiting a month and got told to call back next month, could be a job for trading standards I thinks Smiley Frustrated

Anthonyw wrote:

It must be some backlog! still waiting 10 months later for mine!

0 Kudos