Menu
Katymissyd
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Free sky movies trial

I opted in for free sky movies for one month, but can't find the link to opt out of it b4 the free trial is up.
Can anyone help please.
Pavlovsdog
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free sky movies trial

Hi Katy, I had the same problem and have just contacted vmedia.  I was told that the details to opt out were in the email we were sent to opt in.  As I don't have that anymore I was given a website address to go to where you can opt out.  I pointed out that there should be an easier way to opt out of the service and just got a load of flannel :-(  Anyway, the website address is: http://keepup.virginmedia.com/sky-movies-free-trial/opt-out

[MOD EDIT: Fixed error in link]

Katymissyd
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much. I no longer have the original email so I will follow the link now.
Again thank you.
Pavlovsdog
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No probs
ianstivo
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I love how Virgin Media offer Sky Movies free to some customers. When I phoned virgin media last month about Sky Movies, I was told it would cost an extra £27 a month (and not in HD either). No thanks! 

Do they make these prices up each time you phone?

I

0 Kudos
RonSich1
Just joined
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Bit cheeky from Virgin contact centre. I have the original email and that link is NOT on there. Hence why I came to the forum to find an answer.

Changing products online is non-existent through the MyVirginmedia site. They need to sort it out!

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

ianstivo wrote:

I love how Virgin Media offer Sky Movies free to some customers. When I phoned virgin media last month about Sky Movies, I was told it would cost an extra £27 a month (and not in HD either). No thanks! 

Do they make these prices up each time you phone?

Ditto, some of us pay for it.  Would be nice to get a free month every now and again.

0 Kudos
sch
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Or even a free trial of the HD version for those who already have sports/movies.

As it is we get nothing.

0 Kudos