Menu
devilsdust
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free sign up gift

HI,

How long did you lot have to wait for your free gift? I've been a Virgin customer now since September, and when I signed up I was told that I would receive a wireless speaker as a gift. So far, nearly 6 months on, I haven't heard anything more about it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free sign up gift

Hi devilsdust,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you hear in the community even though the circumstances are less than perfect. Smiley Sad

Usually the gift is received within 42 days since installation. As you've not yet received it, we'll need to escalate this by letting the rewards team know you're still waiting. I've not been able to locate your account in order to do this. 

I've sent you a private message requesting some information. Once I receive your reply I can then look into things further for you Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi devilsdust, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly on this Smiley Happy

OK, I've filled out the exceptions form for you and the reference ID is 516127147.

The Rewards Team will take a look at what's happened and will also make sure the account is eligible. Once they've confirmed this, they'll pass your details over to Exertis for the Speaker to be sent out.

I'll come back to you as soon as I hear anything Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
devilsdust
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Kath. That's great. I wasn't expecting this without having to phone you guys about the issue.

Phil
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil, 

There are some things we're not able to help with other than guide you to the helpline however there are more things we can help with Smiley Happy

I've heard back from the team today and they have confirmed eligibility. They've forwarded your details over to the team that send the gifts out so you should receive this shortly.

If you're still waiting in 14 days, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos