Menu
Lukeh251212
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free gift (tablet)

Hi there I got connected about 45 46 days ago and I should receive my free tablet which I haven't done yet can you please chase this up or when will I receive it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift (tablet)

Hi Lukeh251212

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the tablet offer you have had and my apologies this has not automatically been delivered to you. It's great to see you joining us on the forums and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have taken a look at this for you and filled in the request for the Rewards team to process this for you.

I'll keep in touch when they get back to me with an update for you.

The usual process once this is done is that they pass the reward request to our suppliers and this is then delivered to you, so please bear in mind this might  take a further couple of weeks for this to be requested, processed and delivered to you.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else from us.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Lukeh251212
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks for that. So what do I need to do now ? Will you let me know when sorted ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lukeh251212

What happens next is they will send a reply back to me confirming this has been processed for you and then I just need you to let me know that it's arrived which should hopefully be by the end of next week at the latest.

I'll keep in touch when I get a repsonse for you Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Luke251212

Thanks for your patience in waiting on an update on this Smiley Happy

I've been asked to let you know that the tablet should be with you in the next 3-5 days.

If you can keep us posted once you've received this from us that would be great, and do let us know if we can help in any other way.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos