Menu
emcoleman76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free TV not received

Hi,

i joined virgin mid sept 2015 and the deal included a free Samsung 28" led to, I quoted ED215 at POS and was informed of the offer available if I signed up which I duly did. It is now 8 months since I joined and have heard nothing about this, have I been conned?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free TV not received

Hi Emcoleman76,

Welcome to the Community and posting for the first time, welcome in Smiley Happy

I would love to help with the TV here and would like to ask when did you place the order for you services? Also have you received a confirmation email about this?

Many thanks and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
emcoleman76
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i joined mid September 2015, I didn't receive any confirmation email, I joined over the phone and quoted the code ED215 I think (I still have the offer code if required) when I signed up

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi emcoleman76,
A warm welcome to our community
I just wanted to pop by and ask do you have a copy of the agreement that was sent to you after you took out the package with us?
The equipment rewards that are offered to our new customers, such as vouchers, soundbars, wireless speakers or TV’s, are generally online offers. If this offer was agreed over the phone, then that would show in the contract that we sent to you before you were installed. If you have this original contract showing that you were eligible for the free TV, it would be great if you could let us know so we can take a further look into this for you.
Keep me posted.
Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos