Menu
pdavies77uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Free Movies on TV XL?

I'm a little confused (no change there then!).  In the latest VM magazine that's come through the post it says "Since you've got TV XL, you can watch our exclusive Fighting Films Collection - and all at no extra cost!"

I've had a look and when I click on one of the films in the Fighting Films Collection (Fight Club, Warrior etc.) it says it'll cost £2.99 or more.

Either I've missed something or the statement in the magazine is untrue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Movies on TV XL?

Hi pdavies77uk,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've been looking into this for you, and to be honest, I can't find the Fighting Films Collection here--I can see the individual films via On Demand, and the charge for them. 

On Demand films are chargeable on all packages. 

Could you take a picture of the offer in the magazine and post it here for me to see as I can't find reference to this. That way I can investigate if the magazine is advertising incorrect information.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
pdavies77uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free Movies on TV XL?

Hi,

It was written underneath the "Kingdom" article in your monthly newsletter but unfortunately I binned the newsletter weeks ago.

0 Kudos