Menu
John_67
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fox On Demand

Why can i not watch the new american dad season 12 on deamand as im subscribed to the L package and do get the fox and fox +1 channel.

(Customer since 2010) Services: Full House TV With Multiroom (TiVo V6 + TiVo), Talk Unlimited Extra Telephone and VIVID 100 (Hub 3.0)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fox On Demand

Hi John_67,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that Series 12 of American Dad! via Fox isn't available on Catch Up or On Demand.

I've escalated this and will be back in touch with you when I receive an update on this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi john 67 fox on demand might not be able to view because your on l package but if you did have xl package then it would be free but if your viewing fox tv channel i dont understand different tv packages vary some on here might know how to answer or ring 150 and they will put you right many thanks jonni 

but if you log on to on demand through on demand section there is a list of packages your subscribed to like xl then premium then medium jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John_67,

Just checking back with you about the On Demand for American Dad! Series 12. We are showing this is available now.

Please let us know if you are still having problems accessing the On Demand episodes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos