Menu
Lancastrian
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Forces TV Pixelating

Forces TV is stalling and pixelating, spoiling the programmes I watch.  I don't watch many TV channels so I am not sure if this fault would be present with other channels.  Help please. Thank You.

0 Kudos
Lancastrian
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forces TV Pixelating

Seems to be a waste of time posting here, I thought at that I would have had at least one reply at least from Virgin Media, I suppose that I had better ring the so called help line?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lancastrian,

Thanks for posting in the community and apologies for the delay!

I have checked the signals to your box and I can see there are some signal issues here so what I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lancastrian
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have now had my 'new' box for a couple of months, however it has not 'fixed' the faulty with Forces TV Pixelating, and freezing.  This is very annoying and also detracts from me enjoying this channel.

Is this something that I have to put up with all the time?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lancastrian,

Really sorry to learn it's still the same after a box swap.

Is this the only channel you're experiencing problems with?

Was the engineer able to resolve it before he left?

I can still see some signal issues with your Virgin box so I might need to arrange another visit for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lancastrian
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No The engineer couldn't fix the fault, he said it must be a temporary signal fault with Forces TV.

I don't watch many channels,  and so this is the only channel that I have noticed doing this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

Okay I've emailed the contact for Forces TV to see whether this is a known problem, they may take up to 48 hours to get back to me so I'll be in touch once I have further news.

If there isn't any known issues then I may need to arrange for another engineer to take a look at this for you.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Lancastrian
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Rose

Much appreciated.

0 Kudos