Menu
Highlighted
ash1990
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Flashing heart light

Hi whenever i watch netflix it works fine for a short period then begins reloading to 25% the heart light starts blinking n netflix tells me im not connected to the net. However my internet itself is working. Iv tried all the trouble shooting and rebooting etc. I know it means theres connection issues i just dont know what to do about it.
Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flashing heart light

If you are using a standard TiVO (not V6) then there is an issue either with the TiVO's modem or the DOCSIS platform that supports it (it is usually a different system from your hub). Give faults a call & they will look at it.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Flashing heart light

If you are using a standard TiVO (not V6) then there is an issue either with the TiVO's modem or the DOCSIS platform that supports it (it is usually a different system from your hub). Give faults a call & they will look at it.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos