Menu
Chimpski
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing blue heart.... again

I've recently been experiencing regular problems regarding the on-demand service.
The issue is always the same, whilst watching an on-demand programme, suddenly a message will appear saying that on-demand is currently unavailable. After trying to reboot the box by removing the power supply lead for a minute, the problem persists.
This has been ongoing for a while, first with my original silver box, which was really old, then after that was replaced by Virgin, with a new box which has a flashing blue heart when the problem is occurring.
I arranged for a Virgin engineer to check things out last week, who was very helpful, and rejuvenated all the connections & led me to believe that the errors were finally resolved... However, here I am today, & the problem has sadly returned.
Any help really would be greatly appreciated, as I'm paying a significant amount of money for a service that keeps letting me down.
I would just like to add, that it has just started working again... I don't know how long it's likely to last....
0 Kudos
Chimpski
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing blue heart.... again

Well, it lasted about 10 minutes, then the message returned saying on-demand is currently unavailable.
Tried replaying without rebooting, & it seemed to play again with a steady blue heart, but I've given up, as it is effectively unwatchable like this....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing blue heart.... again

Hi Chimpski,

It's great to see new faces here. Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your TV service after this issue has been previously investigated by an engineer.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I can see an issue with both your TV and Broadband equipment. Have you noticed a problem with your Internet connection as well?

I'll send you a private message with more information about this issue. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Many thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos