Menu
paul_taylor
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Filipino TV ?.

Hi VM team,

So in the TV packages are a mix of Asian channels, And now on the Tivo channels from other countries are also starting to come online via one of the Apps.

Given there is a very large and growing Filipino population in the UK. Mostly Nurses, healthcare workers and so on.

Is there any plan to bring any of their channels to your packages ?.

This is mostly an enquiry from my wife who is Filipino. Their main TV network is called TFC.

www.tfc.tv

Thanks in advance.

HP, Dell, IBM/Lenovo Certified Server Hardware engineer.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Filipino TV ?.

Hi there Paul_taylor, 

Thank you for asking, as you are aware, we do not currently have permission to broadcast any channels from the Philippines. We do actively work with channel providers to bring more content for our customers, however there is no news on this type of content at the moment I'm sorry to say.

Should we ever start broadcasting these channels, we will post about it in our Announcement board.  Click here to view our announcement board.

Many thanks

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
paul_taylor
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually no I was not aware. Not sure what made you think that....

HP, Dell, IBM/Lenovo Certified Server Hardware engineer.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

paul_taylor wrote:
Actually no I was not aware. Not sure what made you think that....

I think Huw's implying that if they could they'd be broadcasting them, therefore as they're not, they can't Smiley Happy

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos