Menu
ctopping84
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Vbox

Hiya...i have a faulty vbox in one of my bedrooms....doesnt power up at all...power lead is fine as have swapped over another box to test..

Will Virgin replace the Vbox????how do i go about getting a replacement...perhaps another tivo box???

Cheers
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Vbox

You would get another like for like replacement free of charge, alternatively you could ask costs for upgrading to a tivo

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Boxes are usually replaced like for like when a fault develops. Changing to TiVO would be an upgrade with increased subs, so you will likely get a refurb V+HD box. If you get one of these, you should have the recording facilities enabled at no extra cost.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The OP would get a VHD box which cannot record, not a v+ as a direct 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ctopping84,

Sorry to hear that your VHD box has stopped working! I've been able to run tests to the box and send new signals and the box isn't responding.

I will need to arrange an engineer to call out and get this replaced for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos